India’s Biggest Research Paper Competition: For further details click on it.
For the purposes of this Policy, accessing the Website and the App together with any study material made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the "Services". The Website and the App shall be collectively referred to as "the Platform".
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
1) When you use the Platform by way of registration, login, purchase of study material and test series, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, teachinns.com may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3) By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing teachinns.com with your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Teachinns.com is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, Teachinns.com is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all the aforementioned information.
3. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from teachinns.com certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by teachinns.com or such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways:-
Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, teachinns.com servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, teachinns.com will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer details, operating system, etc. for improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying the content according to your preferences.
Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform, etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behavior and improve the overall quality, functionality, and interactivity of the Platform.
Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by teachinns.com to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “create a post” feature becomes published information and teachinns.com shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any personal information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the service and to better understand our users' operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
4. SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED
As a strict policy, we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
Legal Necessity: Teachinns.com may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
7. REACH US